RhoYoshi

Thursday, August 17, 2006

so I've been busy for a while

and now I am going on vacation. Today was my last official day as a secretary. ever. From now on I do believe that I will be other things.

I have really enjoyed working at ISF because it was good for me, gave me a great environment to grow in, and I have come out of it with great and wonderful friends. I wouldn't trade my time working there for the world ... but I wouldn't go back there for the world either because it is time for me to move on.

Next week my last semester in my Master's program starts. This summer has been a lot of work, and I am desperately tired from it, but it has been really really good as well. Now I get to go to Morro Bay and relax with my family.

Speaking of family, my dad is getting much better. He can actually walk again (praise God!) albeit with a cane. I am so thankful that he is healing.

I would also like to announce to the world that I am truly convinced that I have married a real man and I am so proud of him and what he is becoming. I am excited at the choices he is making with his life and I am honored to be his wife. It took us a long time to get here, but I respect and admire my husband. I always loved him, but now I really look up to him. I am glad that he is a true man.

Well, that's enough for now. Be happy for me, my life is better now than it has been for years. The Lord is providing for me and giving me rest. May he be praised forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker