RhoYoshi

Thursday, September 08, 2005

X box Widow

I am officially an X box Widow. It is a very sad life. Every night I fall asleep to the pounding of granades and the firing of guns . . . every once in a while there really is a gun firing outside, but usually it is just Josh, killing imaginary bad guys. ::sigh:: When I said "for better or for worse" I had no idea that this included technology. Maybe the wedding vows need to be updated, "For better, for worse, in sickness, in health, online, offline . . . " What do you think? The Book of Common Prayer is able to be changed, right?

What is lamer (this is real life here folks):

My husband playing X-box in the next room
My husband playing X-box in the next room, yelling at me to sign on, and then chatting me on the computer

You decide. Ahh, the joys of technology and the quality time that it engenders! Well, at least he still communicates!

4 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger Kiti said...

We need to start the BXWC (Biola X-box Widows Club).

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I was cuddling you while I played, how can you complain?

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Kiti said...

I've spent half the morning at work looking for jobs up north. I'm so petrified-- There's nothing! We're going to be impoverished, and it's all my fault for not having marketable skills. Waaaah! I don't even know where to begin anymore.

Just had to gripe.

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger RhoYo said...

Why are you griping on my blog? You have your own for that! This is about me and my narciscism reigns supreme here! Mwa-ha-ha-ha! Just kidding Kiti! Although I can't take you seriously because I know that you will never be in danger of being impoverished with your mind!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker