RhoYoshi

Monday, November 13, 2006

out with it then

Today's report:

weight: exactly the same as yesterday (here's for consistency!)
Thesis progress: up to 132k from yesterday
Health: continuing sore throat - fever of 99.6 (aside from the sore throat I actually feel well, but the flushed face gives me away - no blush powder today!)
Spiritual health: well, I think, I'm especially enjoying worship music right now, any contributions or suggestions to good music would be smiled at
emotional health: good, just tired and missing Josh - yes again. After the hell of him being gone in Hawaii for 7 1/2 days he is now in Visalia until Wednesday. This weekend he'll be in San Diego - but I'm following him there and holing up in a hotel with my thesis and maybe visiting Torrey Pines if I'm very good. He keeps telling me that it'll be really hard when he's a cop because he might never be home - as he is currently my weekend husband (and then sometimes not even that) I don't see how that will make any difference in our lives at all because he's never home anyways. He gets points though, because he really didn't want to go to Visalia. That made me happy. =D

food for today: left overs from yesterday (rice and salad), 1 yogo, popcorn, 1 apple, 1 bowl of cole slaw, 1 glass of milk, and I'm making mac and cheese for supper. =) comfort food. I think that I'll go off and read something fun and relaxing now that I have been working for 12 hours. Love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker