RhoYoshi

Sunday, November 12, 2006

thesis update

This weekend my thesis has grown from 103k to 123k - a considerable bit, also keeping in mind that the existing bit has now also been proof read and corrected (a LOT). I think that it is a much better paper now although the beginning needs to be less rough (what to do when quoting important sources in Spanish???) and the ending still needs to come into being.

I'll keep you posted as progress warrents and, as always, I would love more prayers!

I'm now going to go on a double date while eating out and trying to stick to my newly-minted (perhaps short-lived) diet. Adding to the soup this morning I have eaten 1 dried apricot, several slices of cheese and 1 tangerine jelly belly. Decent progress all around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker