RhoYoshi

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Just wanting to share

I made one of my students write me a paper today about why he would not stomp in class (this after I had asked them several times not to stomp). It doesn't seem like much, but on a second floor it is really loud for the class below. He's one of those kids who you know is smart, and is goofy, and probably won't finish his homework but I like him anyways, and here's what he had to say for himself (I found it funny! Don'cha just love the sarcasm?):

I shouldn't have stomped my feet because there was a class in session below us. I probably disturbed that clas and pissed the teacher off. They were working ever so hard, and I ruined their concentration. I am ever so sorry. I may have caused an injury of some sort. Someone might have thought there was an earthquake and hid under the desk, causing a life time of humiliation and embarassment. If I could go back I would have never stomped my feet in the first place. I mean, it wasn't even that fun anyways. It kinda hurt my feet. I won't stomp my feet in class anymore, but just so I don't have to write this lame paper telling how sorry I am. I can't think of anything else to write. I wrote that sentence to try and think of something. Stomping my feet may have caused damage to school or Mrs. _____'s property, then I would have had to pay for it, or she could file a lawsuit. That would be fun. We could go on Judge Judy or something like that. Then I would need an attourney, and I probably would lose, because I can't afford a good lawyer. After that, I would live in the gutter because I'd be flat broke. That is why I won't stomp my feet in class anymore. Sincerely, __________.

So, student teaching is going well, oever all. I am enjoying it, and I'm enjoying my kids. I really do like the classes that behave better though. Those are much more fun to work with, even though the other classes give me interesting perks of letters like the above. =S

Well, I need to go prep for tomorrow now. Love ya all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker