RhoYoshi

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Just strep

Thank God! I would hate to miss any more school than I have to, and strep is shorter time away than tonsillitis! Yay! Although, on the other hand, this is the first guilt-free relaxing time that I've had in a while. I know that it's totally neurotic, but I feel really guilty whenever I relax normally. But sick relaxing? Sick when a doctor confirms that I am actually demonstrably ill relaxing? Contagious separation from society relaxing when my only symptom is a rapidly-feeling-better throat? Right up my alley!!! Thank God for penicillin! (Even if it does taste like moldy orange peel, snicker!)

Two whole days off, guilt-free and paid!

... but I do miss my kids. My fifth period was adorable and called me to tell me that they missed me. (and the sub let them? That does surprise me a little.) But it was sweet.

Josh is currently at our girl's first official basketball game. Pre-season, but it can count towards CIF. He's taking pictures, bless him. This is the sure down-side of being contagious. I'm really bummed to miss seeing my varsity girls play! Ah well, there is still the rest of the season and I know that I will put in many more hours watching them play. =)

New basketball term of the day: Tip-off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker