RhoYoshi

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

so I got married...

got all sorts of wonderful cooking appliances for my wedding, and didn't use them. We live in a house that was previously inhabited by an old lady and Josh, my honey, was determined that we use her old stuff to cook with instead of our killer new products. Finally, after 3 1/2 years, he is sick of the old mis-matched pots and silverware. This morning he went to our storage unit and brought back all our nice, still unwrapped, beautiful pots, pans, and silverware. They are so pretty! I'm so excited! I feel like we're finally taking another step into making our house a home. Another section of the old lady will be resigned to the garage and a new spot will be made for our family.

2 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Marcy said...

Good! Oh, I love my wedding kitchen stuff! Even the small things like the measuring cups and mixing bowls -- they're so nice!

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Kiti said...

Fun times! Josh should appreciate all the lovely things you'll cook for him with your pots and appliances.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker