RhoYoshi

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm back

I have made it home safely - fairly safe and fairly sound. Europe was amazing, but life will be even more amazing when Josh gets home from work and I get to see him again! I can't wait! (well, I suppose that I have to). Tomorrow we're off to Vegas, which'll be nice, but it is past 8am Italy time, and I've had 3 hours of fairly interrupted sleep since yesterday morning. I'm a little loopy and can't wait to sleep as well, but I'm determined to stay up and see my husband. Anyways, Europe was a blast and I hope that you enjoyed the pics on Heraldtracks Europe trip (I wrote all of those and half those pics were from my camera, so it was my side blog in Europe). Post more later. Love to you all!

1 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger Adam. said...

Mrs. Yoshi!!
it's adam, haha. i knew you were writing those captions for the pictures! when i was reading them, i was like,"this sounds like mrs. yoshi!" haha glad you're back safe. By the way, Lent Projects? due monday?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker