RhoYoshi

Saturday, March 21, 2009

humm, hmm, hmm, ha

Today, today was an excellent day in many ways. Even though I was amazingly stupid, not thinking about how much caffeine I've drunk this last week and I slept in until 12, waking up with a blinding headache from not having drunk caffeine for several hours ... it was still a great day. I laid around on the coach and read all day. My house is clean (because we're having friends over tomorrow night). And then I got to have dinner with a girl that I really enjoy and care about. Yup, good day! There's nothing like catching up on your sleep to make you feel great!

My only regret is that I didn't get to hang out with my niece today like she wanted to. Last night she invited me over for dinner (I wonder if her parents knew?) but I was already booked so I told her that I couldn't and she looked so sad. How is Cinderella supposed to go to the ball without her godmother? (She has decided that she's Cinderella and I'm the fairy godmother). Last night was really fun too! Sam, with his great 2-year-old imagination, decided that my hair was a great place to drive his toy trucks, cars, and tractors in. They kept getting "stuck" in my hair and had to be pulled out by a tractor (which involved quite a bit of work!) It was funny because occasionally they actually did get stuck in my hair and then he wasn't quite sure how to get them out (apart from yanking, which didn't work very well). Katie and Jane are recognizing me now and smiling, cooing, and walking to me. It is such a sweet thing to be loved by little kids!

Josh is working over time again tonight, but I'll get to see him tomorrow so that'll be awesome! I love it when we get to see each other and have time to hang out together! He put on a bbq at work today and apparently it went really well. =) It's so fun to see him do the things that he's good at!

2 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger Power Up Love said...

Great blog title and great attitude:=)

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Jessica Snell said...

I didn't know you were invited to dinner - though of course you're always welcome!

thanks for writing this, Rho. It's fun to read how the kids look to their lovely aunt. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker