RhoYoshi

Monday, March 09, 2009

Ask and you shall receive

So a few weeks ago, sitting at my chiropractor's I heard a mother trying to talk her daughter into having her boyfriend tutoring her for Spanish. Her daughter refused because it would be SO embarrassing! So I introduced myself, told them what I did and that I offer tutoring. I gave them my number, chatted a bit, and left it at that. After I didn't hear from them for a week I figured that they found someone else, but today I got a call.

So now I'm tutoring Uncle Phil's neighbor (such an fun coincidence!) for $40 an hour twice a week. I tutored her for the first time tonight and she's a sweetheart. I guess I will have some money to buy new clothes for my Europe trip after all. (Most important item on that list? Walking shoes!) It was just a cool God thing. It's funny to have a part-time job again, now that I'm working full time. But all my full-time money goes to grown-up stuff, so it's neat to have some income that I'm not obliged to save for a house with. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker