RhoYoshi

Monday, September 12, 2005

Partly Cloudy with Flurries of Insanity

Something that I love dearly, but hate passionately at the same time, are extremely busy days. I love the way things snap and crackle at work when there is much to be done and few to do much and the pressure is on to move and go. The crazed productive motion of work reminds me of the electric storms that roll over the mid-west and cause such beauty with the great light show and huge, rumbling resonations. There is a certain delight in being capable and knowledgeable enough to handle the flow and ebb mixed with rushing tides of people, paper work, and projects. Although at the end of the day I am good for nothing but to sit and think how glorious it is not to be on my feet, in the midst of the motion I am at home and feel like a skilled dancer, just waiting to jump gloriously to the crescendo of the overture. It's like the pain of the workout mixed with the exhilaration that comes from working out and knowing that this body God gave me is capable of incredible things. On this earth beauty and glory rarely come without pain, but in the midst of glory it is unpardonable to dwell on the pain. Well, supper break is done and I have to head back into the rush. Life is short - live it up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker