RhoYoshi

Monday, December 05, 2005

12-5-05 Today!!!

Yay! I have finally caught up on all the basic events that happened between November and now. I doubt that I will ever have time to post any deep thougts that I had during that time, but here are the basic happenings of my life.

Well, today I went to work and we had our ISF Pizza night, which is always so fun! I got to talk to Sarah for a while, and then Krista and I hung out while we ate. Here are Kumiko (my wonderful office assistant!), Ellen, and Lina chowing down together. Pizza night is always so fun because I get to hang out with fun people, eat good pizza, and get paid for it in the bargain! God bless ISF!

And, as always when finals week is fast approaching, I have plenty of notes to study. So stay healthy and blessed out there, and I will go attempt to pass my finals!

lots of love,

Rho

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker