RhoYoshi

Friday, November 25, 2005

so tired

and I don't think that it's because of the turkey. I actually have eaten very little turkey in the past few days. The reason being that I much prefer the stuffing!

Last week was such an emotional up and down that now I am in a sort of shock and am reverberating from the overload. Unfortunately I am still called to be social and so Josh and I leave to drive up to Visalia tomorrow to do the family Christmas party. We'll drive back down Sunday in time (Lord willing) to get to the Thanksgagely party. After which, at 8am on Monday morning, I will meet the classes that I am bound to teach next January, and then on to a normal week of school and (ACK!) final presentations, parties, and Narnia. I may not post very often in the next few weeks, so if I miss you then I am sorry.

The strangest thing of all is that I am very tired (I slept 13 hours two days ago and still needed more sleep)and I got full very very quickly. Ahh, what stress does to our bodies!

Well, I love you all! Post to you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker