RhoYoshi

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

As of tomorrow

it will be one month until my 24th birthday. Out of consideration for those of you who always ask me a week before my birthday what I want (and then I can never think of anything) here are some things that I would like. If you do not normally get me a present, or were not planning on giving me anything before you read this post, please don't get me anything. Your friendship is really far more important to me!

1. Math books, the kinds with problems in them to work out. Especially a study guide for the Math CSET, but I really like geometry and alegebra problems. I need to brush up on them and I really enjoy sitting down and doing them. It's sort of like a good cross word puzzle.
2. Sci-fi movies or tv seasons. My house has action, fantasy and romance, but no sci-fi. It is sad.
3. a nice red-leather purse. I don't have one.
4. a violin. I have always wanted a violin.
5. dark chocolate. the darker the better. It makes me happy.
6. good tea. there is always more room in my life for good tea.
7. a watch. maybe. a violin would be a better present.
8. nice work pants. The cool wool kind with the inner lining of a different material. Ones that make me look skinny.
9. good sunscreen. I have good stuff for my face, but my arms are forever getting burned and I can't quite figure out why my sunscreen isn't working.
10. fun work out dvds. I love pilates and aerobics.
11. Nice BIG tea mugs. Bone china is best.
12. books on how to teach someone a second language.

And honestly, what I could really use (for those of you who know me) besides prayers, are ideas for good dates with Josh. (and it's ok to talk about it here because I know that he doesn't read my blog). And ideas for nice little things to do for him. I'm afraid that I didn't pay good enough attention to how my parents did these things so I'm not very good at it, but I would like to do little things here and there to make him feel loved. So, if you have any ideas those would make a great great wonderful splendid gift for me!

Anyways, this is probably not the most interesting post, but there you have it. I'm tired and coming down off my semester with less than grace. At least I'm not sick. It's just odd. It feels like I should get to stop now that school is done, but I can't. My teaching job lasts another week and I am still working at ISF. No vacation for me until July. I don't know if I will make it that long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker