RhoYoshi

Monday, May 22, 2006

holy saints, pray for me in this my hour of need ...

Although I don't think that we should be talking to dead people, asking them to pray for us, I do believe in talking to alive people, which you are. So, if you think of it, please pray for lots of things for me

1. I have had difficulties with one of my classes this semester. It turns out that I don't learn well when I'm not taught. I think that it will work out ok, but we shall see. I have done what I could.
2. Praise - Rosemead ok'd my research topic, so now I have permission to do the research for my thesis that I have already done. Yay!
3. Angst - you may not have noticed, but i feel very full of emotions right now, and I know a lot of people going through hard stuff. If you could join me in praying for them that would be really great.
4. Praise - my cool little bro did a GREAT job this semester! Way to go Josh! I am so proud of him!
5. Summer schedule switch - this means that my jobs are changing, my daily life is changing, and now I really have to write that thesis. (I actually arranged to work several days a week from 8-10 am, just so that I will be on campus with most of the day to free up for research and writing. This way I don't have the lame excuse of not wanting to endure the drive to school as a way to get out of researching. Ha! I've got myself pinned against a wall - right where I want me! There's no escaping your thesis _this_ time Laurie-girl! Mwa-ha-ha-ha!)
6. And as always this time of year, there is much to celebrate - numerous wedding anniversaries (including mine. Two years down! Yay!) and lots of family birthdays to celebrate. All of this wears me out (emotionally and financially) at a time of year when I am already down - but it is also such a great blessing to have such wonderful people in my life that I am overjoyed to celebrate them! In a way it is a good closure to the academic year. It's all great and well that I am learning a wealth of knowledge, but all of that dims in comparison to the wealth of people that God has put in my life. In a way, it re-focuses me in a very pleasing way. Not about me, but about Him - and look at the cool things that he has created!

Anyways - all of you are in my prayers, even if I don't necessarily know who you are (because I know that I don't know who some of you readers are). =) May Jesus bless your lives immensely. May you grow in true knowledge of Him and through that, of yourself and those around you. May his presence be in every part of your life and may you experience true joy in all things. May your work be a blessing to you, light and full of joy. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker