RhoYoshi

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

le sigh

do you remember pepe le peu on Bugs Bunny? He would always say "le" before everything. Right now I really just feel like le sigh. I am just tired.

I got a lot done yesterday. I researched like no tomorrow, I made connections at LMHS so that I could do a homework assignment that has been looming over my head, and I taught, worked, and saw my neice and nephew. today I have taught, worked, worked on hooking my friend up, read some of Pilgrim's Progress, and now I have to go to my thesis class. Hopefully tonight I will also get to go to juijisu.

I am just doing way too much and part of me just feels sad. I want to see my husband and spend time with him. I want to exercise and get back in shape. I want to wake up and feel like I have slept enough. I want to be energetic without being manic.

There is so much beauty out there. So much grace and peace. I can feel it as I go through life. My finger tips brush it as I walk by. I can smell it's fragrance like the touch of a flower petal on my forehead. But it is not mine. Not yet.

The love of Jesus is through all and in all. His grace meets us and sustains us. He leads me beside still waters.

I suppose that if I played in the still waters they wouldn't be still any more, would they?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker