RhoYoshi

Thursday, February 23, 2006

I PASSED!!!!

I still can't believe it! I keep thinking that I read the letter wrong and that it can't be true, but I think that I'm reading it right and all three subtests really do say "PASS" and that I did pass! I can't believe it! God is so good and so gracious! I never thought that I would pass that test! I passed the Spanish CSET in all three subjects! I get to be a real Spanish teacher! Praise Jesus! He is so merciful to me! I'm sure that he is good beyond all measure because I know that no matter how hard I studied that if He hadn't helped me that I never would have passed! God is so good! He is so kind and wonderful to me! I am so grateful that he was with me and gave me the questions that I knew that answers to and had mercy on me when I was being graded in the written and oral sections! He is so very kind to me! I get to graduate this December with my Masters and teaching credential and do a job that I love! How wonderful he is to me! What graciousness he has shown me! How loving he has been to me! No one could ask for a better God!

1 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger Willow said...

Congratulations, Laurel! A great accomplishment and proof of your competence!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker