RhoYoshi

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

so ...

I finished writing my thesis an hour and a half ago, and yet, here I am, not asleep. Why, you might ask? Well, I have to stay awake to make sure that my printer keeps printing ... see? I just had to change the paper right there. So far I have one complete printed copy of my thesis and three copies that each printed up to page 60 ... so forty more pages for each. Let's do math!

1.5 hours = 100 pages + (60 pages x 4)
1.5 hours = 100 pages + 240 pages
1.5 hours = 340 pages
divide each side by 1.5

1 hour = 226.6666(goes on forever)

oh the math you can do when you are tired!

so if 1 hour = 226.666667 pages and I have 120 pages left to go, how much time do I have before I sleep?

120/226.6667 = x hours/1 hour

so . . . basically I have a little less than half an hour left, at which point it will be at least 5:40 in the morning. Here are my options: sleep for an hour, get up, shower, and go deliver my papers. Not sleep at all, still take shower, eat, maybe read something, go deliver my papers, buy veggies for Thanksgiving meal and go bug my parents.

Knowing me, I will crash at around 9:00 am, so I don't have a ton of time to get things done, therefore, I should probably not sleep and get as much done before 9am as I can and either be at home or at my folks' before I simply can't stay awake any longer.

I'm going to go see about that shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker