RhoYoshi

Thursday, March 01, 2007

can't forget my honey!

because he is honestly the biggest joy in my life right now!

On Tuesday he found out that he is NOT on the F. A. T. squad, being that he is down to 10% body fat (give or take 2%). This is excellant news and means that the Tac officers won't make him write down everything that he eats and force him to do extra exercises on the weekends. On Tuesday he got 1 R.I.R. ... and the whole class got that one. One of the recruits forgot his jacket, so they all decided to not wear their jackets. It was raining. They all ended up having to write an R.I.R. for "no common sense." I thought that it was sweet that they all backed up the recruit like that, even if they don't have common sense.

Yesterday (praise God!) he passed his big test, and he doesn't have another one until next week. Today he doesn't go in until noon and doesn't get out until 9pm because they are going to learn night shooting. So my last night was filled with a lot of my husband practicing his draw at home. It was kinda sexy, and cool to watch because he's got a lot more arm muscle than he used to.

Please do continue to pray for him, for support, strength, learning, and ability. Pray for me too. I don't know if I really am the right person to sub these kids, and I honestly don't want to go in today. I have to figure out how to leave them there at school (in my head) so that when I come home I can relax and be happy and do everything that needs to get done for Josh. If I can't do that then I need to quit because being a good wife is more important than being a sub. I love you guys, and I hope that you have a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker