RhoYoshi

Friday, February 16, 2007

argh

nothing can put me in a foul mood faster than money issues, forms, and being put on hold for over ten minutes! I suppose that it is my fault for not opening my mail for three months, I finally got around to clearing out my office today, and I was somewhat perturbed to find letters from Sallie Mae saying that I was several months over due in my educational loan payments when I only graduated in December and wasn't supposed to have to pay them for six months! I am thankful that they lent me the money for my program, but my the operator was cold until I explained to her that according to the conditions of the loan I really wasn't over due at all, and in fact wasn't due until May. She then became very helpful and checked into it and then assured me that she put a note in my account to fix it. I am determined to pay off that horrible loan as fast as I can now. I hate being in debt to people who can't keep track of their records properly and am really angered by being accused of being irresponsible in paying back my debt. grr. what wouldn't I give to be able to pay them all off now at once and be done with the whole thing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker