RhoYoshi

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

into the eye of week five

So, things that they never told us about before Josh started the academy ... hair splinters. I know that you normally get splinters from things like wood, but you can (most unfortunately) get them from hair too. So every weekend when I shave Josh's hair for the week, the next day I inevitably wake up to find little slivers of his hair (no matter how well I wash afterwards) causing red irritation just underneath the surface of my skin. He has sharp hair! (I can already hear Dad's puns about the effects of Josh looking sharp or something to that effect ... consider this a pre-emptive groan!)

Josh turned in his position as squad leader today and didn't get any new position. Yay! It's always good to be out of the spotlight. He only got 1 RIR today and got two kick backs. They had a blood drive today so he didn't have P.T. either, double yay. (And because he is at the end of the line, they never got to him to take his blood, triple yay, now he won't be light-headed tomorrow). The only hard thing about today for him was his test. Please pray that he passed it! He really didn't feel super good about it. And if he didn't pass, please pray that he passes it next time and doesn't get kicked out of the academy. (I doubt that he would fail it a second time, and hope that he didn't fail the first, but just to make sure ...)

Anyways, I'm doing well and turned in my application to sub at LMHS today. I'm really looking forward to that. It'll be cool to go there again and get to help out and see what's become of everything. Oh, another fun thing is that Josh has been getting enough sleep recently so that instead of having to remind him to have sex he's actually initiating again. Yay! Sex is back to normal (well, actually better than normal lately, have I told you how slim and sexy he is?) Very good stuff. Also, subbing has given me some cool ideas about different ways to present material in Spanish classes (once I get to teach Spanish again). I tell you, those younger classes have a lot better teaching methods than high school in some ways. Who decided that high school should be all boring stuff anyways? Not fair!

The only real bummer about today was that I didn't go shopping with Mom because Josh and I went together yesterday because he had the day off. We get really different things when he shops than we do when I shop. (Car waxing and cleaning kit? huh.) Well, I'm going to go and eat the supper that I cooked and then go do my evening chores. Love ya'll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker