RhoYoshi

Thursday, March 01, 2007

my poor baby!

Well, I had a great day today, but Josh just called me and is in the midst of a crappy one. Today was supposed to be a great day for him because it's a range day ... but their instructor didn't show up so they had to do P.T. and they popped a communication skills test on them which Josh, and half the class, failed, so they all got RIR's for failing the test too. That means that until the next comm skills test he has to wear their code book around his neck all day. suck. He still has another four hours before his day is done too. I'm going to make him chocolate chip cookies tonight, along with his classmates and my kids. Cookies for everyone - works as a reward and an encouragement. The world would be a better place if we all had more chocolate chip cookies.

Three of my kids today were absolute angels and really made my day bright. Two of them ran amok, but hey, I had the majority learning and it was just the coolest thing to see Co playing latin word pictionary!

2 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Willow said...

laurel,
Just wanted to let you know I'm checking in every day to see how you're doing with the sub job. And to let you know I am praying for you.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger RhoYo said...

Thanks so much!! I can tell that I'm being prayed for! got any ideas on how to better help these kids?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker