RhoYoshi

Monday, October 10, 2005

Dream

That's right boys and girls! It's time for Laurel's odd dreams again! This dream features a lot of animals, a lake, a meadow, and a purple dragon!I have no idea what on earth this dream is about either, so if you want to guess then be my guest!

So in my dream there was a beautiful house surrounded by a meadow with a lake in the back that had huge, beautiful snow-speckled volcanic rock rising out of it forming an island. Behind the island there were big beautiful mountains. The place was very isolated and beautiful. The house was not mine, but I was responsible for protecting the people in it. I left the house by the front door and walked up over to the meadow. I passed over a short (as in 2 feet maybe) stone wall to get to the bigger meadow. Then on the hill next to the meadow I saw a helicopter drop off a mesh cage that had three parts in it. One part had a cowboy, one part an eagle flying with water underneath it, and in the other part a huge grizzly bear. As the helicoptor dropped the cage the sides of the cage flew open. The cowboy walked away, the eagle flew off, and the grizzly bear started walking toward me/the house.

I ran over the stone wall and to the back of the house and went inside, shutting and locking the door behind me. The grizzly bear pursued and managed to get its nose between the door and the door frame. I beat hard on it's nose, but it managed to get into the house. The house had a family in it that I was protecting. So I got a weapon, it was a sort of handle with about 5 swords coming out of it. I repeatedly stabbed the bear in the stomach. (and in my dreams grizzly bears have belly buttons. huh.) There was no blood because the fur was too thick, but I knew that I wounded it. Then the bear was defeated and it turned into a purple dragon (Chinese style dragon, but purple, not red) and I showed it out the front door. It knew that it could no longer harm or ever threaten me or the people that I was protecting because I had defeated it and had power over it. It wandered away up the meadow by the stone wall. As it walked along the stone wall the velvety soft (like a caterpillar's) purple skin shed in some places to reveal a light blue underneath. It was truly beautiful and the dragon was very sad. There were some people who had parachuted onto the volcanic rock/island in the lake behind the house that I was caretaker of, and the dragon went and swam through the water to attack those people. The father of the house that I had defended was on the island too, but he was safe because I had marked him against the dragon. In my dream I didn't care about the other people on the island who were being attacked because they were not my responsibility. I went and relaxed and the dream ended.

So I have no idea what that was about. It was fairly satisfying to dream, but once I woke up I was unsatisfied because I didn't know what the dream meant. How are your dreams going?

2 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think I have the key, but first I have to know how you could see the belly-button if the fur was to thick to see blood.

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger RhoYo said...

the fur sort of thinned out around the belly button - like on a dog or like a cowlick on a human head.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker