RhoYoshi

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Well, that's done with

Well, that's done with. My life is getting empty and to be honest I am starting to feel peaceful inside once more. To the breaking of my heart, I lost dance class - the school changed the schedule so that I can't go any more. I just quit being the youth minister at my church - I had to, I haven't been able to sleep for five nights because of it and when I did sleep my dreams were bad. I have so much turmoil inside right now - such a bad case of insomnia! And I can't wait to be rid of it. All I want is peace, quiet, and a simple life.

As the song says,

'tis a gift to be simple
'tis a gift to be free
'tis a gift to come 'round
where we ought to be
and when we find ourselves
in the place just right
it will be in the valley
of love and delight
when true simplicity is gained
to bow and to bend we shan't be ashamed
to turn, to turn will be our delight
'til in turning, turning we come round right.

I only need a very few things in this life. And if God will grant me just the few necessities - I only need my daily bread, my debts forgiven, and deliverance from evil - then I shall be more thankful for the little that I have than if I were given ten times as much. For what the Lord has blessed me with, may He make me truly thankful. Amen.

2 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good for you!

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Kiti said...

We love you and are proud of you for making some tough decisions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker