RhoYoshi

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

dreams

so my dreams have had 3 reoccurring symbols in them:

1. ears that have lice in them (mine and others)
2. sorting information (not surprising seeing as I'm studying for my life over here)
3. (the absolute funnest thing ever!!!) in my dreams I've been sporting some really cool rides! Seriously! In my dreams people have been giving me really nice cars to drive around in and it's been a ton of fun. My favorite dream vehicle (which in my dreams is rightfully mine and not given to me by someone else) is this awesome white Toyota Tacoma full sized truck with a black interior, four wheel drive, stick shifting, and a V8 engine. Some versions come with a handy dandy trailer that I can tow all my crap in. It is so fun to drive around in! I feel huge and powerful in it and I can go all over that place through all sorts of crap. It seriously rocks! I love feeling the engine push as I go up steep trails, through rocks, and under trees. It's a great truck. I'll have to buy one some day.

I have really liked my dreams lately, except for the ear lice, they are very empowered and I don't feel helpless in them at all . . . which is really unusual for me. Yay for being in control!

2 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger Kiti said...

I'm proud of you for being empowered. But don't let the strength of empowerment (symbolized by the big, cool truck) become undisciplined (could be symbolized by you driving the truck around to crush other people's cars, as in Monster Trucks).

Enough of seriousness, though.

Last night, I dreamed I was in a Jurassic Park-like setting, being stalked by a T Rex. No, really. I awoke with a pounding pulse, just after he had fixed his beady eye on me, cowering in my hiding place behind a rock.

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Joshua said...

That truck does rock! The lower end torque is amazing!

The ear lice worries me though... you talked to Dad about the symbols here?

Just a thought...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker