RhoYoshi

Monday, January 02, 2006

The Healthy Life of Smoking

Not that I'm going to take it up or anything, but I had a friend over for New Years who smokes and as I hung out with her I realized how emotionally healthy smoking is. I know that it's absolute crap for your body, but having an addiction forces you to slow down and reminds you every (however often) that you need to stop and take a break. I am not suggesting that you should take up smoking, but if you live a way-too-fast-paced life, then maybe smoking would be good for you. Which is better - physical health or emotional health? Now there's a tough one!

2 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger Elena Johnston said...

Ah, but breastfeeding has the same effect... and it actually prevents cancer.

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger RhoYo said...

good point!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker