RhoYoshi

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

good shower, bad math

so didja catch my bad wiennie math in my last post? Yeah, I think it's funny too. Maybe I'm not a math genius after 24 hours of no sleep. ha! but my thesis is done printing and I have wet hair that I need to dry.

I was going to tell you something else that seemed so funny to me in the shower, but now I can't remember.

OH! wait! yes I do! I was thinking of all the fun things that I could say to my mom to freak her out right now ...

gee mom, being this tired feels pretty much like being drunk ... I'm going to go drive now

don't worry mom, I'm driving surface streets so that if I have an accident it will be fairly slow speed

and I'll totally stay awake mom, I'll be listening to music so loudly that when the cops try and pull me over I won't be able to hear them

hee hee! This is way more funny when you're super tired and your brain has been sucked out your finger tips for the last 10 hours. Why am I still typing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker