RhoYoshi

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

es probable que lo merezco pero no lo quiero por eso me voy

A line from one of my new favorite songs. I've gotta say that Julieta Venegas is just a kick butt artist, even if I don't entirely agree with the sentiments of her lyrics (although I like the line above a lot). Another good group I fell in love with this week? Mana. Very cool cool group!

This week is going well. Josh has gotten six hours of sleep two nights in a row. Yay! He is really soldiering through this one.

Today I picked up the last letters of recommendations that I need and so I've started applying places as a sub and then, come March, I'll probably start applying to places full time for the Fall. It was neat to go back this week though and see some of my classes and Jess and Kristie, even briefly. I really love them and I'm so sad that I don't get to see all of them again. They are all such precious people and my heart truly aches to be done with them. It's so so so hard to have just barely gotten to know people and then have to say good-bye again so quickly. I can see why some people who move around a lot stop making friends, because it really does hurt to say good-bye. But I think that the joy of loving them is worth the pain of leaving them, so even though I'm really sad I think that I will always try to build good happy relationships where ever I go. That's the one cool thing about life - there really are good people everywhere. The world has no shortage of them. So where ever I go I know that I will never want for friends. It's just hard leaving them once I have them.

Well, thank God that not all the people I love are gone from my life! And with that, I think that I will go love my husband who will be home in a few hours by vacuuming and getting dinner started - Salmon with limon and avocado on a bed of brown rice with a side of lightly steamed brocolli. Hmm, maybe I'll have a snack first ... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker