RhoYoshi

Thursday, March 01, 2007

another reason why it's cool to have a younger bro

because he calls you randomly, asking what hair color he used to dye his hair over a YEAR ago, because he's going to dye his hair with his girlfriend. awww. =D I love ya bro!

Also, because growing up with him taught me how to play well with younger boys. I am determined to teach these boys how to sing, and today we sang "low bridge" and the first verse of "oh say can you see." Co joined in with me on the nat'l anthem, singing loudly off-key, and I just found it so hysterically funny because that is exactly what my younger bro and I used to do for fun. so I started singing loudly and off-key too ... it was incredibly fun! And even though no one could accuse us of sounding good, I was just happy to have him participate and it was so cool to share in a joke with him. Thanks for teaching me how bro!

2 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Blogger Kiti said...

My darling, I have loved reading your entries about your job (are you going to do the long-term sub?). I feel as though, finally, someone else understands my life and my job! I, too, work in a middle school classroom that is halfway between "normal school" and juvie. As horrible and naughty as many of my students can be, I don't dislike them... I have a special place in my cold little heart for these guys (almost all of my students are male).

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger RhoYo said...

I know it Deb! I actually thought of you the first week that I was teaching and was wondering what magical tactics you used to avoid the flying desks?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker