RhoYoshi

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

really really quickly

because Josh wants to go to bed at 7:30 because he has to get up at 4 am (what happened to the night owl that I married?). Josh is doing well. He is healthy, well-fed, and even though he had a really hard day, he is of good cheer. He did his R. I. R. tonight and got a lot of good study time in.

Yesterday one of Mr. M's boys thought that it would be a good idea (as I was walking down the hall) to grab me from behind and hump my leg. I grab his wrist, flipped him around so that he was facing me, and snarled, "DO NOT TOUCH ME" very meanly with great emphasis into his big brown eyes. It would have been so easy for me to happily beat him to a pulp, but I let him go, kept walking, and let the administration handle it. Today he got to talk to the school psychologist, counselor, and one of the male teachers about it. Apparently when I snarled at him I really scared him because he's telling everyone that I'm scary. Good.

... but then he's also been humping bookshelves and mooning his class , so I don't feel too badly about it. It honestly reminded me a lot of Pippin (my parent's small dog) trying to hump Sarah (my parent's big dog) and being so woefully short that it just looked rediculous, and then Sarah turning around and snapping at Pippin, hee hee. However, it isn't funny in that this young man needs to learn to treat women MUCH more respectfully than that!

I can't believe that I was so worried about when some of my male students hugged me goodbye at the end of student teaching ... it kind of puts things in an odd perspective.

Anyways, my class was good this morning and bad this afternoon. Now I really should go to bed!

ooh, and the other funny thing? Some of the Aides took one of the paranoid scizoid drug dealing student's phone from him and during the day wrote "don't do drugs" and "we know" on the board and took a picture of it and it's really freaking him out. Maybe it'll freak him out enough so that he'll stop dealing drugs. (one can only hope).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker