RhoYoshi

Monday, March 12, 2007

tee hee

my honey loves me ... he bought me under armor workout shorts. Also fun on the fashion front today? I got a Limited charcoal grey pin-stripe suit for $40 (when it was originally over $100). So fun! And all because they only had mis-matching sizes left ... and I just happen to be an 8 on the bottom and a 4 on top. Finally something good comes from having a several sized body!

The interview went well. I'm going to go and teach a practice lesson for them on Wednesday so that I can show them my mad teaching skills. gulp. But I think that it will be fun. I'm honestly not worried about this one because I don't _need_ it, so it's really easy to be myself. And frankly, after the kids I've been dealing with these past 2 1/2 weeks, any kids will be easy! I think that I'll wear my new suit ...

Josh is doing well. Tomorrow the Senior class will be graduating from the Academy so Josh and the gang gets to stay late and celebrate the ones before them. And then the next week or so the TAC staff will be extra mean to them to whip them into good examples for the incoming baby class ... and then Josh's class will be promoted to the junior class and there will be much rejoicing. Yes, he really is, day by day, getting that much closer to the goal. It's really funny, but he's selected about 12 songs that he plays over and over and over and over while he writes his R. I. R.'s and they are all calming and motivational. One of them? I Can Go the Distance from the Disney movie Hercules. It's kind of sweet, and cute to see the non-macho ways that he pumps himself up for this (as compared to dry firing and drawing his gun incessantly in the living room and muttering commands, responses, and drills under his breath.)

I just know one day I'm going to have all of the drills memorized just because he mutters them so much. In the mean time I make up vulgar variations of the speeches, "Sir. I have my own sir. It is 6 1/2 inches long. On it I have tatooed the great seal of California which has an eagle with it's wings spread ..." A whole new kind of salute, that. Sorry, but I honestly can't be serious about this business forever. I'm just waiting for the day when Josh comes home with an R. I. R. for farting ... lol! Just the thought of it makes me chuckle!

'K, well that really ought to be all from me tonight. Oh, one more bit of good news - I got a new (hulking over 6 foot, male, black) classroom aid today who actually keeps my boys in line. Whew! So much better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker