RhoYoshi

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Last night

Last night, from about 8:30 to 8:55 I had an epiphany of sorts. At least I think that's what it's called. And it's going to change the rest of my life forever. I haven't sorted it all out yet, but I can't stop laughing at myself. And I know, I know I know I know, finally, firmly, surely, that in the end everything in my life is going to be ok.

Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him." The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.
Lamentations 3:22-26

And never forget that the Lord also has a sense of humor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker