RhoYoshi

Friday, August 10, 2007

summer goes by

so very quickly. phooey.

It was great to see my family again tonight - there's nothing like good salmon, playing horsey with Brie, letting Sam chase me, and watching Cinderella with Mom and Jess while Dad and Adam read and Josh took Anna out. The only thing missing? Josh, and flashes of my friends that I wasn't with. But so so good to see my family again! It's like they normalize me somehow. Root me. Center me. Love me. Thanks you guys!

The first thing I did this morning after I woke up before I finished my tea? Run Josh's belt and gun down to him at work. Kind of important thing to forget. Whoops! As long as he gets it out of his system now, while I'm still available to run it down to him! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker