RhoYoshi

Monday, July 09, 2007

the beginning

I started therapy today. I'm still really slushy inside from it, but I feel cleaner and closer to God and truer than I have felt for a long long long time. Like I'm re-anchored. Hopeful. Purer, forgiven, and loved like I haven't let myself be loved by God for a long time. Repentant. Confession really is good for the soul. And God really does forgive. Please pray for Josh. He was fine with me going when we talked about it yesterday, but he's really resistant to it now. Please pray that God will change his heart and that he will support me in getting the help that I need. He could really use some allowing himself to be loved by God and therapy too. My therapist does this thing called transforming prayer, and it really works. God really works. And the Bible really is a powerful sword that slices to the heart of things. The truth found there is astounding. And truth sets us free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker