RhoYoshi

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just a slight sigh...

This Saturday Josh works from 2pm to 2am. That means no Valentine's Day for me. I do, however, get to babysit Deb's adorable little boy while she and Jeff go out, which is great, but still, slight sigh at life. And the thing of it? If I weren't American it wouldn't even matter.

The rest of life is going well. I'm really enjoying my classes. Some days it's hard to believe how much I really love my job. The kids are so great and even my rough class was angelic today. Today is our last league game for basketball so I'm looking forward to getting more gym time soon.

Some days I am tempted to depression, but when I look at my life, it's honestly wonderful and I really can't justify feeling sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker