RhoYoshi

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Ding-dong!

So I got witnessed to today by Jehovah's Witnesses . . . in Spanish! Ha! I was somewhere between hilarity and dead seriousness. They didn't hang around very long - just long enough to introduce themselves and give me some pamphlets. I'm hoping that they'll come back so that I can witness to them . . . in Spanish. It was almost laughable! If the state of their souls wasn't so serious I would die laughing about the irony of it all! They were so happy too - "Oh, we almost didn't come here because they said that you were American, but you speak Spanish!" Oh yeah I speak Spanish baby! Come to me and hear the TRUTH of the gospel of Jesus Christ! We'll see who gets converted at the end of this! I LOVE it when they come to me instead of me having to try and find them to witness to. It saves the leg work, ya know? The Devil really ain't that smart. That's right you demons out there - you send your worshipers over to me and I'll convert them to the Truth of Jesus Christ because Jesus is GOD and he is stronger than all you measly spirits!

Sorry, I get a kick out of witnessing to people and thwarting the Devil. I love being on the winning side! Priase God!

1 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Blogger la fille du fromage said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker