RhoYoshi

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My guilt monkey made me do it . . .

I feel like I haven't posted in forever . . . so I guess I will post . . .

I have come to find that ISF is the only place where I can blame any lack of productivity on my neurotic guilt monkey - only I actually get blamed for overproductivity. At my performance review last week Jackie actually told me that it would be ok if I were less productive - I'm allowed to relax and have fun at work. Wow. This has to be the craziest job ever! Where else would they tell me to be less productive and just enjoy being?

My current favorite things to do at work are:
drawing cartoons with an oddball sense of humor
talking to students/staff/pretty much anyone
driving the cart (fast)
going to ISF Prayer Night
chewing bubble gum
plotting my next practical joke

my favorite things to do after work are:
working out (Yeah baby!)
talking with Josh
eating Bachan left-overs
playing hyperactive loud music in my car
seeing my beautiful niece

One person who I absolutely adore is Brigid. She is so fun! She has the quirkiest sense of humor ever and comes up with the most rediculously fun games. I wish that I could have her over to my house sometime to play Dance Dance Revolution with me because I think that she would really enjoy stomping. She loves stomping!

Ah for the simple things in life! ::grin!::

1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger Adam said...

And Brigid loves her "Ah-Roo!" :)

Dance Dance Revolutions sounds fun - we should do it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker