RhoYoshi

Thursday, October 20, 2005

my last for tonight - I swear!

I know, I know, I should go to bed. There's work to do tomorrow (and class . . . maybe) I just have to say that this week has been great! I had an awesome time hanging out with Kathleen and John last night, I had a great time tonight with Rob and Dee, I'm looking forward to seeing Jeff and Deb tomorrow, and Tuesday I got to go shopping with Jess and Brie and my awesome little bro came and saw me at work too! I feel like I can take over everything at work and not die (Jackie, my boss, is leaving for maternity on Monday and I'm doing her job and my job . . . which means I get to handle lots of money. Whee! Seriously though, pray for me!)Umm, what else? . . .? Oh! And (curse Borders!) I bought a book on The Woman Triathlete and I think that I will have to do it. I am so excited! Now if I just knew how to swim better . . . ::grin!:: Anyways, back to my reading and I will try to stop posting when I really ought to be finishing up this homework . . . it's just that posting to you so much more interesting! ::sigh:: sorry, I get silly after midnight!

ooh! and one more thing then I'll really go - I'm going up to Hume Lake next weekend for a marriage retreat (please snow! please please please!) and then to Las Vegas the weekend after that with Grace and Josh. I wonder if they have a UFC fight that weekend? That would rock!!!

So, which would you rather be on,
a. UFC
b. America's next top model
c. American Idol
d. Fear Factor

Just wondering. Love ya'll and good night!

2 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

b.


hahahahahahaha, just kidding! Seriously I would want to be on American Idol.

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger RhoYo said...

See, I would have chosen to be on Fear Factor. That would ROCK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker