RhoYoshi

Friday, October 21, 2005

Jeff taught me how to post pictures!




This is from our summer vacation. We were hiking close to Mammoth. Yay!


I miss it terribly, although being able to breath again is a nice perk to not being in the mountains. I think that I would prefer to be airless.















Here is beautiful Mono Lake. Although I did not take these pictures (obviously!) I take some credit for them. I was carrying the tripod and the extra camera bodies for Josh.


I love it when the sky hits those few moments when everything is golden! It's my favorite time of day!












A very cool part of one of our hikes. There were all these great trees with this really wide shallow stream running through them and a neat bridge made of boards running over it all. This would obviously be a picture of the stream.












Here is Mono Lake at sunset again.










Here is the latest pic from my last shoot with Josh. He was experimenting with back lighting. In the picture I am either going to bite someone or sneeze - I can't decide which.



Well, that's all for now. I'll try and have some pictures for you after our Hume Lake trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker