RhoYoshi

Thursday, October 20, 2005

of my love josh

Hey all, this is a poem that I wrote on March 30, 2004. It's about how I approach relationship with Josh, and it has become a sort of theme for my marriage.

You, my love, are like the sand
elusive, shining in my hand
made up of tiny million parts
each one connected to your heart
I'd grab you tight to hold you near -
and you'd slip out, alone, austere
But when I gently let you lay
You come and go, as if in play
And when I hold you looser yet
It's then that more of you I get.
So I inviting then shall be,
attracting for eternity.
I'll warmly welcome when you come
And let you leave when you must run.
I'll honor, cherish, your presence, dear,
I will enjoy when you are near.
And so, perhaps, you'll want to stay
and linger by my side to lay
Your beauty, and your grains of sand
to rest a life-time in my hand.

my Joshua-husband is an awesome man. he is so different from me! but so wonderful still. apart from some great times with God, being with him makes me the happiest I have ever been. I am so blessed to have him and get to hang out with him!

the one thing though . . . i am having to learn patience. more on that in the next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker