RhoYoshi

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

EEEEEEE!!!!

I'm so very very excited! I have an interview with Whittier Christian High School scheduled for next Thursday at 9:30 am. Please please please pray for this one! It would be so great to get this job! I'm really excited (yay! I got an interview!) and really, well, not super nervous because I know that God's will will be done, but I am very curious to see what the outcome of this interview will be. So please pray.

I'll post more about last weekend when I get more of a chance. And just because some of you asked, yes, I really did spend a lot of time with Josh up there. I just ended up walking around the lake by myself because we misplaced eachother when he took a nap and I went to a session. Overall the weekend was great and I really feel like Josh and I are growing because of it. He's such a cool guy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker