RhoYoshi

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

current events

Well, I have to say that my children are doomed because neither of their parents can spell. I gave Josh and mock spelling test last night to get ready for his real on Friday and he didn't do so well, although he did know how to spell words that I don't, and I know how to spell words that he doesn't, so maybe if you put those two together then our kid won't turn out so badly. (Although according to a Punit square there is only a 1/4 chance of that. There is also a 1/4 chance that our child would spell all the words incorrectly. Hmm. No so good, that).

Please do pray for Josh. He strained his quad yesterday when they ran sprints because he didn't get a chance to warm up. He has also been made the leader of the Alpha squad, which is a more prominit position than his last squad leader assignment and so he will be more in the limelite and more likely to get caught messing up, that means more physical discipline and written discipline for him.

Yesterday was my first day subbing and it went well enough, although I never quite pictured myself subbing a middle school band class ... but it went well enough. I think that I really don't want to be a middle school teacher though. Too many inbetween stages of development! What a bunch of monkeys those kids are, some fun and some wearing. Today I took the day off subbing because my stomach is a little upset and I have housework to do. OH, btw happy Valentine's Day everyone! Well, I'm off, may you be well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker