RhoYoshi

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Latest Happenings

We're going to try and buy a house. We hung out with friends from Josh's work last night - Jason and his wife Ericka. They were really sweet people. It's good to know that there are good people for Josh to be around at work. They are also really good parents and Jason encourages Josh to have children (yay!). I have today and tomorrow left of Summer School and I can't wait to be done! I'm so tired and fighting this fever that keeps coming back in the afternoon. Josh wants a dog - a German Shepard. So maybe in a year or so we'll have a house, a dog, and a baby on the way. I hope so.

2 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Jessica Snell said...

Yay for houses and dogs and baby Yoshi's!

In a year, can I come visit you in your house and pet your dog and hold your baby? :)

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Yahoo for you. I'm excited for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker