RhoYoshi

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Garlic Lover

So I was pretty sick yesterday, still am, but not as badly as I was. I was coughing, congested, had a fever, sore throat, all the good sick symptoms, and I was craving garlic. I had heard that garlic helps your body fight off stuff, so I thought that I'd try it. I fried up 4 cloves and ate them. It felt good, but I wanted something a little more potent. So I ate two more cloves raw. That actually made me feel a lot better. This morning I woke up with no sinus headache and no fever or sore throat. I still have a cough and excess mucous, but I feel 110% better. I think that garlic is good.

2 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger Elena Johnston said...

Isn't garlic great?

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Marcy said...

Wow. It's funny, I was just over at Liz' blog, and all the comments on her latest post, which mentioned hating mosquitoes, were about how she needed to eat garlic to fend them off. Small world.

Also, I love garlic. But raw... hmm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker