RhoYoshi

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Vacation: Day 4

Well, the day is not yet done, but I have ridden my bike, worked on the outline for Josh's paper, worked out at the gym, finished the outline for Josh's paper, taken a nap, and read some scifi. I'm hoping to get a little TV in and some sudoku puzzles.

It was really fun helping Josh do the outline for his paper. Part of me misses doing research papers. I love the logical outline and just the flow of it all! I must say though, that I'm not used to writing such short papers (8-10 pages) after my thesis. His outline, just the quotes and heading mind you, filled up 8 pages as it is, so I guess that I gave him an outline for about a 20 page paper. The whole thing, title page, abstract page, table of contents, outline, references and all took up 14 pages. He'll have to edit it down a bit, but at least he won't have to struggle to reach the minimum of 8 pages because he's already there. It's really cool to be able to help him out with something that I'm good at. He's good at so many things that I'm not that it's enjoyable to be able to give back a bit.

Well, I've done my writing for the day. I'm going to go relax more. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker