RhoYoshi

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

First Sunday

This last Sunday was the first Sunday in over a year that I got to go to church with Josh. I was so incredibly happy! It's amazing how thankful I was the whole time - and just how great it was to sit next to him! After that we went and shot SSA, which rocked. I didn't do as badly at shooting as I thought I would and Josh was, of course, amazing. He got put in a higher competitive level after his Sunday performance. After that we went out to a really yummy Chinese restaurant by the San Gabriel Mission. They must have served us 12 different dishes. We went there with the family of one of our Chinese friends. Most of the conversation wasn't in English. But they were really impressed that I ate everything - especially the jellyfish and the chicken that had the chicken head on the plate next to the body. Jellyfish is really good btw, but I think that I liked the deep fried crab the best.

I started moving yesterday and expect to be moving for a week more, but at least it's finally happening. Every morning when I wake up and get in my car to go to work I think, "Soon I'll just be walking" and it makes me so very happy! I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker