RhoYoshi

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Vacation: Day 13

I cannot believe how quickly vacation is going. It's really sad, but I have enjoyed living it!

Last Friday I went to the Hollywood Bowl with Matt and Monica and saw Eric Idle "Not the Messiah." It was really well done, and parts were very funny! Thanks guys! (But you still have to tell me what you want for your wedding!)

On Tuesday I went to the Beach with Dee after out work out. It was really relaxing!

Last night Josh, Rob, Dee and I went down to Stone Brewery in Escondido and watched the Princess Bride on a full screen while drinking great beer and eating gourmet food like mac and cheese and duck burritos. It was good! At the end of the month they are doing Mystery Science Theater 3000: Transformers. The movie is free, Jess and Adam, if you want to go down and I could watch the kids. You only have to pay if you buy food and drink.

On the way home last night Josh was driving, SPEEDING! (shock, gasp, horror), and of course we got pulled over. He had Dee and I put our hands on the headrests, Rob on the dashboard, and then he rolled down the windows. The CHP guys pulled up and Josh said, "Just so you know, I'm off-duty and I'm packing." The CHP guy said, "Yeah I figured. Drive a little more slowly." And that was that. Rob thought that was so cool, and Dee was irked because she thought that Josh should have gotten the ticket. Josh was embarrassed. I was sleepy and slightly amused.

Today I head up to San Francisco to see a baseball game with Josh's family and to drink tea and eat chocolate and clam chowder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker