RhoYoshi

Monday, September 15, 2008

please pray

I don't feel good. I feel depressed and sad. I hate being home by myself again. School is good, but I miss seeing Josh and being home alone is not something that I missed. I'm not used to it anymore. I feel like I'm getting a cold, at least I've had a nasty headache all day, Josh wants a computer that we can't afford, Auntie G thinks that we ought to pay rent to Claire and Jim for October, even though we're moving out in September, which we also can't afford, I have this doctor's appointment on Thursday to find out about this lump in my breast, and I'm just so tired in an entirely emotional kind of way. It's only the third week of school and I don't feel up to it. I'm dragging. I just want to be with Josh and he's won't get a day off until Sunday. I don't feel up to grading. I don't feel up to packing. I hate being alone. Lord please help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker