RhoYoshi

Monday, February 16, 2009

snap crackle pop

I went to see the chiropractor today. He's one of my TA's dads. It was really great. Apparently my neck is really messed up. I have to say, it was the only Dr.'s appointment that I've even had where the doctor called me 3 hours later to make sure that I was doing ok and then said, "Wow, and to see from your x-rays, I can really tell why your neck has been hurting you." I'm going back on Wednesday. It was cool though, because I had sent Josh to go see him last week for Josh's back stuff, and the Dr. totally loved him, remembered him and thought that Josh was just the nicest guy. Of course, his son is also a sheriff, so that might have something to do with it. ;D It was cool to see a doctor that I actually felt cared about us though and explained my back stuff by saying, "You see, the way God made it to work is ..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker