RhoYoshi

Friday, February 17, 2006

Sweet Girl

I just had to blog really quickly about this sweet girl who is in my Spanish class. She came up to me the other day and said that she needed to ask me a question, but that she couldn't right then and could she ask me later. So today she asked me. She said that she is sitting next to a person who keeps wanting to copy her homework and that she doesn't want to let the person cheat but she knows that she doesn't have the will power to say no, and so would I please move her. I thought that was so cool. I'm sad that she doesn't have the will power to stand up and say no out right, but I'm proud of her that she is fleeing from temptation. May God give her the wisedom, power, and social ability to persue righteousness more fully in the future! So when school comes back in session after President's Day, there will be a new seating chart. And the cheater will be in the first row and the sweet girl won't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker